Thanks for your enquiries. This is the admissions procedure:
- Pick up a Registration Form ₦10,000 for Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools from the Admissions Office.
- Return completed form with:
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Photocopy of Immunization Record
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Transcript or Photocopies of past school results for three previous & consecutive years if the child has been in school that long.
NB: Both parents are required to sign the application form and attend the interview.
- Schedules an assessment date with the Head of Nursery/Key stage.
- Assessments for the primary school takes place in March.
Other assessments take place all year round depending on available openings
Applications will only be processed;
- If a non refundable application fee of ₦10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) has been paid into the school account and a scanned receipt of payment received by the school accounts department.
- If all required documents have been received by the admissions officer.